Thursday, August 4, 2011

New PUNJAMMIES!!




So, is it my imagination, or are IPP's PUNJAMMIES just getting better & better??!!

Every time I decide I have enough, they release a few new designs and I need to buy another pair (or two)!

I realize that some of my affection for them is a result of our time spent at IPP's sewing center in Andrah Pradesh, India. I will forever treasure my memories of the precious women who sew them, our afternoon of henna tattoos, the girl's beautiful smiles, the flowers in their long, black hair & their lovely saris...

Yes, I would probably still love my PUNJAMMIES even if they weren't as wonderful as they are, simply because of the amazing story behind them. And my desire to be a part of the story of change & HOPE that is being written by the International Princess Project! But the reality is, they are THE most beautiful & comfortable pants I have ever owned & I get compliments on them wherever I go. (oh, did I forget to mention that I do NOT where mine as pajamas?? ;-)

We have lots of styles & colors, in every size. So let me know if you want to become part of the story too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment